Calling Final Year Occupational and Speech Therapy Graduates to attend….
An Introduction to the Paediatric Workforce.
Multiple Positions Vacant for 2020: Bring your resume and apply on the day.
*You can still apply without attending.
Working with children is FUN. WORKING AT KID SENSE IS BETTER!
So come along the hear about the Fun, the Play & the Reality of Paediatrics – Kid Sense Style!
A realistic introduction to the Paediatric Workforce for New Grads.
REPEAT EVENT DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!
Kid Sense Child Development
90 Unley Road, Unley
Thurs Oct 10th 2019
6.45 pm – 8.15 pm
This is a FREE workshop with drinks upon arrival.
*Spaces limited. Reservations essential.
This workshop is designed to help prepare new graduates for the rigors of the paediatric workforce, to share hints on how to get a job, and to provide survival tips for the first year of employment.
Come Along to Learn About:
- What a day in the life of’ a Paediatric therapist can really look like
- Working out what kind of job you really want
- Getting and impressing in an interview
- Questions you need answered during the interview
- Models of payment that determine your pay
- So you got the job. Then what? Tips on how to keep the job.
- Tips on surviving and thriving in your first year of practice.
Kid Sense offers amazing induction and training, culture and social impact opportunities. Come along to her about these too!
For more information on careers at Kid Sense visit: https://childdevelopment.com.au/careers