Kid sense believes that education of the carers of children with additional needs makes all the difference to the children. For this reason, Kid Sense offers a range of workshops both on and off site.
The founder of Kid Sense, Joanna Buttfield, is available to present on a range of topics.
Joanna regularly presents to professionals working in child care, education and allied health services: providing either professional development or general education.
Presentations can be delivered at a venue of your choice and topics can be tailored to meet the needs of your attendees.
As a therapist and parent, Joanna’s teaching style is to:
• Focus on ability not disability
• Use analogies to identity children (and carers) in need
• Give take away strategies for immediate use
• Focus on the use of low budget resources
• Use case studies to consolidate learning
• Use group work (where desired) to consolidate age or location specific learning
Presentation Topics include:
|Topic||Brief Summary||Ideally suited to|