Occupational & Speech Therapists
Experienced Therapists Love the Benefits of Kid Sense
Support Mentoring Team Pay Flexibility
If you’re interested in Paediatrics there’s no better place than Kid Sense!
We give Experienced Therapists the benefits we know you value.
- Career Opportunities: Use your knowledge and experience to step into a mentoring role or assume a leadership position, which allow you to create the kind of team and workplace you want to work in.
- Professional Development & Mentoring: Termly Clinic Closure days for group (Multi-D & discipline specific) learning opportunities. Individual PD budgets are also provided to support your personal learning interests, as well as individual mentoring.
- Flexibility: Enjoy flexibility of working hours, locations (clinic V’s community) and shape your preferred caseload. Part time work is supported too.
- Social & Supportive team culture: Positive culture is the backbone of our Philosophy of Care – we nurture those who nurture their clients – with regular social events, in-house activities to keep it fresh, and a truly supportive team that care for one another.
- Diverse treatment styles: We celebrate diversity and embrace different treatment styles to reach the same goals. Share yours (and learn others) to shape diverse and ‘best fit’ treatments for your clients.
- Resources: Personal treatment space and all resources are provided (including Laptop and IPAD) (with suspension equipment for all OT’s).
- Good Salary: Enjoy a leading market salary for the life changing work that you do, with fabulous benefits thrown in. For example additional leave for years of service.
At Kid Sense experienced practitioners enjoy the benefit of a clear career pathway to leadership, a comfortable caseload with flexibility and the ability to work close to home (at one of 5 clinics).
Therapist looking to make a change in their daily work but make a substantial difference to someone else’s can do so at Kid Sense through mentoring other staff as well as delivering clinical care in the clinic or community.
Share your knowledge, experience and passion with upcoming therapists which adds to the richness of our clinical delivery diversity.
Want to know more? Contact Tayla on 08 8272 7522, request a non-commital chat or join us for a Come & Try (behind-the-scenes) experience to live ‘a day in the life’ of a Kid Sense therapist for a day or even just an hour. Register above.
|Graduate*||Therapists*||Senior||Clinical Lead||Clinical Director|
|0 – 24 months||2 – 3 years||3+ years||4+ years||5+ years|
* Step into mentoring and early leadership to support rich skill development ready for senior leadership roles
Employee Value Proposition
Benefits and Opportunities You’ll Love
(Part Time or Full Time)
We offer a rewarding work environment with a focus on learning and development, from a Graduate Program to Senior Career Pathway.
Client Care & Flexible Working Hrs
We support our team to enjoy a comfortable client load and recognize that members at different stages of their careers and life have differing needs for flexibility.
Health & Well Being Benefits
From complimentary fruit to annual flu vaccinations and Employee Assistance Programs, we nurture our teams to Wellness.
From personal PD budgets to regular team events, we offer Professional Development (and mentoring) opportunities across the teams experience. Meet you required CPD points within working hours.
Environment & Resources
We provide all therapists with an individual treatment space fully loaded with resources, IT enabled and suspension equipment for all OTs.
Recognition & Rewards Programs
We love celebrating and rewarding the amazing work our team do each and every day through a variety of programs!