Occupational Speech Therapists
Experienced Therapists Opportunities
Experienced Therapists Love the Benefits of Kid Sense
We give Experienced Therapists the benefits we know you value.
- Growth Opportunities: Use your knowledge and experience to step into a mentoring role or assume a leadership position (both with release time provided), which allow you to create the kind of team and workplace you want to work in.
- Professional Development: Termly Clinic closure days for group (Multi-D & discipline specific) learning opportunities. Individual PD budgets are also provided to support your personal learning interests.
- Access to Mentoring: Even experienced practitioners need and want mentoring so we ensure it’s available.
- Diverse treatment styles: As we celebrate diversity and embrace different treatment styles to reach the same goals. Share yours (and learn others) to shape diverse and ‘best fit’ treatments for your clients.
- Flexibility: Enjoy flexibility of working hours, locations (clinic V’s community) and caseload as you choose. Part time work is supported too.
- Social & Supportive team culture: Positive culture is the backbone of our Philosophy of Care – we nurture those who nurture their clients – with regular social events, in-house activities to keep it fresh, and a nurturing team that care for one another.
- Good Salary: Enjoy a leading market salary for the life changing work that you do, with fabulous benefits thrown in. For example additional leave for years of service.
- Resources: Personal treatment space and all resources are provided (including Laptop and IPAD) (NB: Suspension equipment for all OT’s).
- Career Change Training: We support your career change into paediatrics with extensive online ‘on-the-job’ clinical training as well as shadowing to fast track you to confidence and competence. Enjoy a stress free and rewarding change of pace!
Experienced Practitioners have a home at Kid Sense in many ways.
- Career Progression by joining the team as an experienced practitioner to mentor or lead the team and add diversity of knowledge, experience and passion
- Enjoy a supported Career Change to move from experience in another field to confidence and competence in Paediatrics
- Benefit from the flexibility of Return to the Workforce following a period away from therapy
Join our team of passionate therapists who value professional development and learning from one another. Share your diversity of experience and clinical knowledge with the team through mentoring more recent graduates to facilitate their journey from uncertainty and doubt to competence and confidence. For the more experienced, assume leadership responsibility manage a multi-D team, innovate new programs/resources. Release time is provided for Mentoring and Leadership, as is training to develop the ‘people’ skills that feeds our ‘people first’ culture. Collabourate and contribute to make the team the workplace you would like to work in.
Ready for a career change? Let us help blend your existing clinical experience with the invigoration of mastering paediatrics. Still feels scary? We know, which is why we offer fabulous clinical support (PD to teach paediatric clinical skills), while acknowledging that experienced therapists bring with them a wealth of transferable professional skills. Despite making a career change, our program fast tracks you towards clinical confidence and competence in paediatric as we embrace your experience and expertise and mould it with professional development – all while having fun!
Return to the Workforce
Ready to step back into the work force after an absence? Not ready for a full time job due to family/study commitments? We offer flexibility of working hours to stop the ’Brain Drain’ from Allied Health and ensure that experienced practitioners continue to share their knowledge with clients as well as less experienced therapists. Support the upcoming cohort of therapists while enjoying changing the lives of children and their families on a schedule that suits you.
For more information on opportunities for Experienced Therapists call Tayla on Ph 8272-7522, submit a call back request with your email address or apply below.
Employee Value Proposition
Benefits and Opportunities You’ll Love
(Part Time or Full Time)
We offer a rewarding work environment with a focus on learning and development, from a Graduate Program to Senior Career Pathway.
Client Care & Flexible Working Hrs
We support our team to enjoy a comfortable client load and recognize that members at different stages of their careers and life have differing needs for flexibility.
Health & Well Being Benefits
From complimentary fruit to annual flu vaccinations and Employee Assistance Programs, we nurture our teams to Wellness.
From personal PD budgets to regular team events, we offer Professional Development (and mentoring) opportunities across the teams experience. Meet you required CPD points within working hours.
Environment & Resources
We provide all therapists with an individual treatment space fully loaded with resources, IT enabled and suspension equipment for all OTs.
Recognition & Rewards Programs
We love celebrating and rewarding the amazing work our team do each and every day through a variety of programs!