Kid Sense Child Development
90 Unley Road, Unley
Wed Sept 30th 6.45 pm – 8.15 pm
Tues Oct 6th 7 pm – 8.30 pm
Sat Oct 10th 10 am – 11.30 am
Note: Other dates may be available in October. Feel free to suggest times/dates you and your peers can attend around placements.
Graduate Program offered. Multiple Positions vacant: Apply on the day.
Introduction to the Paediatric Workforce for New Graduates:
The Fun, the Play & the Reality of Paediatrics
These FREE workshops help prepare new graduates for the rigors of the paediatric workforce, share hints on how to get, keep and thrive in a new job in the first year of employment! It also outlines the Graduate Program offered to multiple therapists in January 2020.
Come along to learn:
- What ‘a day in the life of’ a Paediatric therapist really looks like?
- What kind of job do you really want?
- Getting and impressing in an interview
- Questions you need answered during the interview
- Models of payment that determines your wage
- Pit Falls to avoid – understanding a job offer
- So you got the job. Now what? Tips on how to keep the job
- Tips on surviving and thriving in your first year of practice.
*Spaces limited. Reservations essential.