Occupational & Speech Therapists
Support Mentoring Team Pay Flexibility
If you’re interested in Paediatrics there’s no better place than Kid Sense!
Our amazingly supportive 12 or 24 month (Multi-D) Team Graduate Program provides:
- Professional Development and Mentoring
- Over 100+ hrs Training and Mentoring in first 3 months when you need it most!
- Extensive online clinical training even before client exposure
- Training & Shadowing by experienced clinicians for your first 2 weeks
- Weekly 1:1 Mentoring for your first 3 months by experienced clinicians, and ongoing mentoring throughout the program
- Professional Development: Full Team Group Learning Days each term
- Individualised Learning Plan to professionally develop each therapist specifically
- Training modules to teach you all you need to know, with $$ rewards for successful completion
- Graded Caseload Development: to support a comfortable learning curve in the first 3 months
- Extensive Support: ‘On Tap’ support to guide you through personal and professional adjustments and challenges daily
- Sign-On Bonus & Benefits: To kick start financial stability (plus training module incentives offering extra $$ in addition to your wage)!
- Resource & Treatment Space: Your own treatment room provided full of resources and IT
- Group Learning: Join a Group of Multi-D Graduates to share the journey in January (or individually throughout the year).
- Pay & Position: Permanent positions with annual salary review
- COVID: Salary maintained during COVID Lockdowns
The Kid Sense Graduate Program transforms Graduates with Potential into Therapists with Confidence!
We know that Graduates are looking for a supportive environment, fabulous support and regular mentoring, so we:
- create an environment in which you thrive
- provide the support that gives you confidence and
- the structure that gives you clarity.
Our program is individualised to meet each graduates needs to develop their professional skills and meet their personal aspirations.
This program if for you if you love the idea of structured, supportive and group learning where you’re paid really well to learn!
For more Graduate Program details call Tayla on Ph 8272-7522, apply below or submit a call back request (below).
Are you interested in kick staring your Graduate Program by working as an Allied Health Assistant to gain ‘on the job’ experience under the guidance of experienced therapists? See below for details.
|Under-Graduate Experience||Graduate Program||Mastery Program||Therapists|
|Before Therapy||0 – 12 months||13 – 24 months||25 – 36 months|
|Acclimate||Learn||Consolidate||Grow into Leadership|
|Allied Health Assistant
*Not required to enter the Graduate Program
|Graduate Program providing training, mentoring and supervision, and professional development.||Consolidate and extend knowledge through Training Modules & mentoring to New Grads||Grow into Mentoring and Team Leadership roles and responsibilities|
|Paid Allied Therapist Assistant experience operating under the guidance of an experienced therapist.||This 24 month program involves a staggered caseload development across a variety of ages and diagnoses, as well as:
||Consolidate your newly acquired skills through a potentially more complex caseload and/or beginning to mentor new graduates.
Consolidate skills with a generous personal professional development fund, in addition to standard group professional development.
|Grow into a Mentor or Team Leader role/or responsibilities.
Employee Value Proposition
Benefits and Opportunities You’ll Love
(Part Time or Full Time)
We offer a rewarding work environment with a focus on learning and development, from a Graduate Program to Senior Career Pathway.
Client Care & Flexible Working Hrs
We support our team to enjoy a comfortable client load and recognize that members at different stages of their careers and life have differing needs for flexibility.
Health & Well Being Benefits
From complimentary fruit to annual flu vaccinations and Employee Assistance Programs, we nurture our teams to Wellness.
From personal PD budgets to regular team events, we offer Professional Development (and mentoring) opportunities across the teams experience. Meet you required CPD points within working hours.
Environment & Resources
We provide all therapists with an individual treatment space fully loaded with resources, IT enabled and suspension equipment for all OTs.
Recognition & Rewards Programs
We love celebrating and rewarding the amazing work our team do each and every day through a variety of programs!