Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists
Our amazingly supportive 24 month (Multi-D) Team Graduate Program provides:
- Group Learning: Join a Group of Multi-D Graduates to share the journey in January (or individually through the year) for 24 months
- Sign-On Bonus: To kick start financial stability and clear a pathway of positive mindset for Graduate Program training and workforce entry
- Extensive online clinical training: ‘On the job’ training prior to client exposure to instil competence and confidence in order to support a more comfortable and confident caseload development
- Shadowing: Online training is consolidated through shadowing/being shadowed by experience during initial client exposure
- Regular Mentoring: Guaranteed Mentoring sessions by experienced Clinical Educators and Mentors
- Support: ‘On Tap’ Clinical Leader support to guide you through personal and professional adjustments and challenges
- Graded Caseload Development (over 5 month): to support a comfortable learning curve
- Resources: All Resources provided (including Laptop and IPAD)
- Treatment Space: Personal treatment room and resources
- Professional Guidance: All written reports reviewed with feedback during probation
- Diverse Caseload of paediatric clients working along multi-D peers in the clinic setting (with the option to undertake community visits)
- Celebrations and Rewards for meeting Training Milestones within the Graduate Program
- Professional Development: Termly Full Team Professional Development for group learning opportunities
- Mentoring Training (optional): To help you begin your career pathway into leadership
The Kid Sense Graduate Program is a unique and exciting opportunity for graduates to receive a tailored and highly supportive early career experience. Whether you join a group of graduates in January (or individually throughout the year), the Graduate Program offers a structured ‘road map’ of skill development along the journey towards clinical and professional competence specifically designed support new Graduates in their first year(s) of employment.
Keen to develop from a Graduate with potential into a Therapist with competence and confidence who can provide the best quality care for your clients? Our supportive (and social) culture of mentoring sits alongside strong systems and procedures so you know exactly what you need to do at every step of the journey as well as within each clinical task, making this transition easy.
For more Graduate Program details call Tayla on Ph 8272-7522, submit a call back request with your email address or apply below.
Interested in preparing for the Graduate Program by working as an Allied Health Assistant to gain experience in ‘on the job’ therapy training under the guidance of experienced therapists? See below for details.
Employee Value Proposition
|Under-Graduate Experience||Graduate Program||Therapist||Mentor/Team Leader|
|Before Therapy||0 – 12 months||13 – 24 months||25 – 36 months|
|Allied Health Assistant
*Not required to enter the Graduate Program
|Graduate Program providing training, mentoring and supervision, and professional development.||Consolidate and extend knowledge through mentoring to New Grads||Grow into Mentoring and Team Leadership roles and responsibilities|
|Paid Allied Therapist Assistant experience operating under the guidance of an experienced therapist.||This 12 month program involves a staggered caseload development across a variety of ages and diagnoses, as well as:
||Consolidate your newly acquired skills through a potentially more complex caseload and/or beginning to mentor new graduates.
Consolidate skills with an extremely generous personal professional development fund, in addition to standard group professional development.
|Grow into a Mentor or Team Leader role/ore responsibilities.
Enjoy an Additional week of “Loyalty Leave” by way of thanks for the care provided to clients and colleagues.
Benefits and Opportunities You’ll Love
(Part Time or Full Time)
We offer a rewarding work environment with a focus on learning and development, from a Graduate Program to Senior Career Pathway.
Client Care & Flexible Working Hrs
We support our team to enjoy a comfortable client load and recognize that members at different stages of their careers and life have differing needs for flexibility.
Health & Well Being Benefits
From complimentary fruit to annual flu vaccinations and Employee Assistance Programs, we nurture our teams to Wellness.
From personal PD budgets to regular team events, we offer Professional Development (and mentoring) opportunities across the teams experience. Meet you required CPD points within working hours.
Environment & Resources
We provide all therapists with an individual treatment space fully loaded with resources, IT enabled and suspension equipment for all OTs.
Recognition & Rewards Programs
We love celebrating and rewarding the amazing work our team do each and every day through a variety of programs!