Kid Sense is a rapidly growing company built upon passion, professional development and a ‘people first’ culture. We invest in our Speech and Occupational Therapists so they can invest in their clients and enjoy the time, professional development and resources to provide quality care that makes a difference in children’s lives each and every day.
With clinics in Unley, Morphett Vale, Walkerville, Golden Grove, West lakes and now Glenelg you are bound to find one close to home.
To join our amazing team: submit your application (right), submit a request for a conversation (below) or call to chat with Tayla or Joanna on 08 8272 7522.
The Top 5 reasons to join the Kid Sense team
- Work life balance: Help no more than 5 clients a day (the rest is your time for PD and admin)
- Supervision & Professional Development: 1:1 supervision & Group and Personal PD budgets
- Flexibility: Make your schedule work for you
- Amazing Resources: Your own Treatment Room fully loaded with toys and IT (Laptop and iPad)
- Social & Supportive Team: Regular events & Fun loving culture