At Kid Sense our vision is to create the most trusted brand in child development in South Australia. To do this, we need passionate and experienced people who love working with children.
So what can we offer YOU and why should you choose US?
- Don’t like Monday mornings? We don’t either! We give you some time up until 12.00pm to organise things in your week.
- Sick of lugging around equipment and/or sharing treatment space and never having the tools you need when you need them? Don’t worry, we provide a well resourced treatment space (that is yours and yours alone, so no more lugging your toys around!)
- Do you spend an inordinate amount of time booking appointments and doing basic administration? We want you to spend as much time with clients as possible, so we provide an active operations team that takes care of administration (photocopying, scheduling, billing etc) leaving you to do what you love – therapy!
- Don’t fill stimulated in your work place? We provide a team office environment where you can collaborate with other clinicians, disciplines and your supervisor.
- We like to be social so we provide common lunch times when we all get together as a team as well as out-of-office hours social opportunities that are focused on team bonding and lots of fun. PS. We do have some ‘master chefs’ in our team so cooking and food are generally common conversation points, along with a deep love of animals.
- Do you like up- to-date, fast and user friendly technology? We aim to simplify administration and provide use of a laptop in all therapy sessions for progress note writing and review as you go, eliminating the need for out of office hours administration.
- Want support? We provide weekly (and daily if requested) supervision and coaching from your office sharing supervisor to ensure we are growing your skills.
- Want to learn about other areas? We provide a multi-disciplinary team on site for easy professional development be it formal or informal over lunch or coffee.
- Want to be part of a team that practises best practice methodology? We have a highly professional, systemised, organised and ‘low paper’ working environment where creativity, innovation, technology and team work are strongly encouraged.
- Want to dress comfortably and professionally? We provide a uniform so there no need to ‘think’ on rushed mornings about how to look professional.
- Worried about just being ‘thrown in’? Don’t worry, we have a structured ‘internship’ and induction program where we support you every step of the way.
- Worried about parking? Don’t be – we have free onsite car parking.
- Want to feel valued and liked and you are paid well? We have very competitive terms and conditions of employment to ensure we attract the best people to our organisation.
Kid Sense is committed to recruiting and retaining staff by offering challenging and interesting work, competitive terms and conditions of employment. We are looking for team members who:-
- Want to be the best in their field,
- Utilise processes and systems that have been put in place to simplify and automate things as much as possible, and
- Provide consistency in service for our clients but which still allows for the individual therapist ‘flavour and essence’, and
- Are passionate about client service and the work that we do.
Hear what some team members have to say about working at Kid Sense:
If you are an Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist specialising in Paediatrics, and you are interested in joining our team, please call 1800 543 736 and speak to Jude (Practice Manager) for more information.